Tuesday, October 9, 2012

My Witching Queen

For your enjoyment, here is another vintage postcard. This one is by the same illustrator that produced all the fortune teller cards that you had to put up to a mirror to read. I love the "pretty" ladies of the artist talent. So here is the My Witching Queen for you.

Also, I am a guest blogger on The Real Witches of Halloween today. I've written a story of a hobgoblin and how he will play a very important role in lifting the veil on Samhain. Here is the link to Nip the Hobgoblin.

7 comments:

  1. These vintage cards are wonderful. I love the illustrations. Your story of Nip is another fun short story. I really am impressed with your ability to tell a good tale. S&S

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really enjoying the vintage cards. Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a wonderful vintage collection, BB. Really enjoying seeing these.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your collection Oma Linda! This one is really cute! I am off to read your story ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your collection is amazing! You have so many I have never seen before. I am off to read your guest post. How wonderful it that! Be back...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Linda! I just read your tale and must say it was so eloquent and heartfelt. What a beautiful character you found in Nip and his soul link to the Other Side. In ancient Scandinavian days you would have been a famous Bard by day, and and Magical fae by night. Hugs, Mina

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you. Thanks for taking the time to comment.