Saturday, November 17, 2012

Wow, really Linda....you lost your whole address book??????

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIw9waVI-m8&feature=player_detailpage

and pfffffft it was gone.

Yep I did. I am meticulous at keeping an updated physical address book with the names and addresses and emails of all the wonderful people I have ever received anything from in the 3 plus years I have been on blogger, facebook, etsy and ebay. And it is gone. Poof.

So I have a huge favor. If I have ever exchanged anything with you, or received a kindness, pressie, gift, giveaway or card from you........would you be so kind as to send me you snail mail addy?

I am fit to be tied. Please and thank you my lovelies, I am making my cards for the holidays and have no where to send them unless I hear from you.

S&S Oma Linda   turtle8603@comcast.net

7 comments:

  1. But, but, if we send you our addys it makes it so much more challenging to sneakily mail you stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, haven't heard that Hee Haw fave for years, LOL! Sorry about your address book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katy is right. How are we to sneaky mail you if you have our addy?? There seems to be a lot of things that are going missing around your house. Might I remind you of the missing mask?? ;0}

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope it reappears. Sometimes they come back you know.

    So sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did I leave a comment, gosh, my brain is not with me today. It is taking a small vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oma Linda, I hope you do find it ;o) I sent my address ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will quietly email you anything you need...Happy Thanksgiving and Tony Tony turn around something lost must be found! Peace, Mary Helen Fernandez Stewart

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you. Thanks for taking the time to comment.