Tuesday, December 18, 2012

The countdown is on now for sure.....

The grands are all excited because they are getting out of school this Friday. Shelley will be off work from Sunday through Wednesday. This is the first time that Mick's will close over the holiday. And SM works Christmas Eve but is off Christmas day. If this was one of those icky word problems from math class...I'd be in a lot of trouble trying to figure out who's on first and how many partridges we require.

But instead, I'll just let it be.......thanks Mr. John Lennon.

I'll offer up this bit of Christmas fun and say, happy baking, or wrapping, or caroling, or whatever it is that brings you closer to being finished with preparations. Smooches and Squoozes, Oma Linda

9 comments:

  1. Let the merriment start! I remember how exciting it was when I was little to be off school for the Xmas holidays. I can't wait to hear about more of your Yule activities at Cuckoo casa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sending you a big hug and enjoy those grandbabies...hugs for everyone! You are so loved. Peace, Mary Helen Fernandez Stewart

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh the excitement of the last day of school before Christmas, oh, excuse me, Winter Break. And then the lead-up to the glorious day itself. I am definitely behind schedule, but oh well. You all are going to have a blast! Love the sweet donkey picture.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay, hope you all have a cool yule! Plus many smooches and squoozes :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you all have a burro-tiful Christmas celebration! Was that too contrived, LOL?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you will have everyone home for Christmas, Yay!! Enjoy!!!
    Have a great day.
    Always, Queenie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Let the fun begin! I'm still not caught up with my preparations but I see the light at the end of the tunnel. Is that a good thing? Gotta go, short bread doesn't happen by magic. S&S

    ReplyDelete
  8. Woo Hoo!! Let the party begin ;o) Love the donkey picture ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love word problems... and donkeys... and holiday season that let the family spend time together. Happy cold days warmed by love ;-)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you. Thanks for taking the time to comment.