Remember when I used to post every day and thought I had to or else? Yeah, me neither.
I have a quiet recollection that I was much more enthusiastic about blogging than I am now. What happened?
Let's look at the reasons why I enjoy blogging...........
1. I had (have) a lot to say about a lot of things. That's why there are five blogs in my arsenal. One for you, one for you who are of the witchy persuasion, one for those who I wanted to introduce arty folks to, one for me to do my journaling and one for ............I forget why on that one. I'm sure at the time it was a doozy of a thought, but I've slept since then.
2. I was getting (and still do) a big kick out of being the class clown, story teller, bitch and moan artist, purveyor of new arty things and folks. And you all gave me positive reinforcement don't ya know. And I loved the close communication I had and still do have with so many of you.
3. I also saw it at the time as a way of letting certain folks who shall remain nameless and I wish I could forget for the sake of my grands, how lovely life is without them. Yep I am a bitch, I've practiced a long time to hone my craft and I firmly believe that I'm really good at it.
4. I used the blogs to get stuff out of my system. Not just negative ideas but thoughts about my life and should I's. It helped many, many times to dissuade me from the path of going off the deep end. So I guess you can say I used it for therapy.
5. I've taken parts out of my Trivial Pursuit storage system called my brain to share information with you. And go on about the beauty of my state, my grands, my passions and my "so called" life.
6. I gained friends that will be forever in my life. My chiropractor friend as you might recall dubbed you all as my "imaginary play mates". It's true that you are playmates but very real in my book.
7. I have given and gotten so many gifts and cards and love notes. I've share more of the deepest parts of my life here than my "physically present" friends even know. I've been blessed over and over by my relationships here.
so.....................why am I not blogging like I used to?
I don't know.
I've analyzed it and I come up with nada, nothing, zip, zilch.
But I sure am glad that I can still come and play. I'm glad that there is this outlet for me and you. I am super glad that you are still reading this......and for most of you, don't think I haven't noticed that you too are at the keyboard less than usual. And for those of you who still daily let us know what is happening out there...............you kick butt. Yay for the enthusiastic ones, yay for the wordy ones, yay for the dedicated ones. I humbly bow to your achievement and say. . . my hat is off to you.
I remain humbly yours (as if) a slacker olde broad, S&S Oma Linda