Friday, March 29, 2013

I have a favor to ask of you............

Robin Larkspur of Wiccan Writes, hubby is in the hospital and has been for some time now. He had surgery and then had a reaction to the first surgery and required a second. Last I heard he is still in ICU. Robin and her family could use some healing energy.

I also have another wonderful friend who needs your help by way of prayer, Gail from At the Farm. She is like many of us....down to earth, slightly off beat and a great gal. If you have a moment.............

Tractor Man And Prayers...



Hubby with the Other Woman, Maggie Mae
Hubby and Zander
Hubby went to the hospital today. He has had heart problems for a while. His cardio refraction rate (however you spell it) has decreased from 25 percent to less than ten percent. If you're wondering that ain't good.

Tomorrow he will be transported to Baptist Hospital in Little Rock for more looking and poking. Possibility of consideration for a heart transplant.

Please pray, light a candle, cut off a chicken's head...whatever your religion...ask for help to guide us through this and bring him home healed.

Sorry for the sick humor, that is the only way I can make it through this. Thank you.
 
 


13 comments:

  1. I didn't know about Gail, but I've been praying for Robin's hubby for quite sometime. I'll add to it.

    Don't apologize for the dark humor, that gods' know that I would have not been able to bear the last four weeks without a bit of chicken decapitating humor to provoke the kind of laughter that makes the belly rumble and reminds the heart we are alive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My thoughts and prayers ascend for healing and peace for these dear men.
    Take very good care.
    Always, Queenie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending...bucket loads of love, and healing thoughts to you all XXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just lit a candle and will send healing energy...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both of these families will go on my prayer list. The Purple Flame of Healing going out from Central Ky.
    Blessings.
    QMM

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gail's husband is all ready in my prayers, I will add Robin's also.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will prayer and light a candle for your dear friends, Linda. BUT I seriously balk at chopping off a chicken head! 8)

    Good friends are a treasure, you are one of my treasures Linda.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope both husbands are on the path to recovery soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for the kindness shown in this post.

    I cry when he does not see me. Hubby rests now but the decision of his path will be his.

    I would give my heart if I could.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sending lots of healing energy their way! Hugs Oma Linda ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Prayers of course, happy to offer them up for the healing & good health of both and for their families xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. The prayers will never end!!!!!!!!!Peace, Mary Helen Fernandez Stewart

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh Miss Oma Linda, Robin and her husband have been in my prayers and part of my blessings all along, and I will certainly add Gail. This life gets so crazy for us sometimes. I wish for all nothing but peaceful blessings. When things look bleakest, laughter is all we have left to keep us from insanity. All my love to you, Mina

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you. Thanks for taking the time to comment.