Monday, April 1, 2013

Marching through the Alphabet with James C. Wallace

For those that attended Celebrate Oz, I know you will recognize the name James C. Wallace, The Magician of Oz. Well, he in the month of April, goes about counting down the days, minus Sundays, with an alphabet look at Oz.



I thought I would let you know that he has begun the 2013 version of said event and you are invited.
http://magicianofoz.blogspot.com/2013/04/atozchallenge-auction-album-from-land.html?showComment=1364858871923#c2680377168627822310

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for your faith in me!

    Carpe Oz!

    James C. Wallace II
    Royal Liaison of Oz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Happy Happy Easter dear friend! I wish you Peace, Mary Helen Fernandez Stewart

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for letting us know Oma Linda ;o)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you. Thanks for taking the time to comment.