Saturday, August 31, 2013

Living Room witchy wall complete and some pix of Goddess Uma...........

I have been meaning to post these photos for sometime now. But then other stuff came up and I just let it slip my mind. But I wanted you to see how we rearranged the witchy wall in the living room.
This is before we got the gihugeous TV back from having it repaired. (If you are wondering why theres a big black T in frame.


These are a little closer view of my prized witchalicious photos, drawings, toys and presents from friends.

The hag puppet is one of my favorites because I've had it since I was a kid. I've redressed her a couple of times because through the years, I've used her in puppet shows so much she got kinda raggedy as hags are prone to do. And everyone needs a good weathervain....ours only shows fair wind and weather.

And just because you asked.....here is the newest familiar at Casa de Cuckoo, Uma Puma Goddess of the kitty condo and holder of everyone's attention. See how her ruffles in the back are silver  and so is the underneath of her tail and so is the hair on her belly (not fully grown back after her surgery) and under her gorgeous chin?
Nah, you can't tell we are over the moon about her huh?

16 comments:

  1. She is adorable. I just want to cuddle her.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya! It looks great :) So sorry for missing the last Celebrate Oz fest, have been AFK for a bit and not blogging much (MIA sounds so much cooler but could be taken wrong hihi). Did think of you when I made my WoO gymbag the other day and thought I'd share. Let me know when the next CO fest is on and I will do my best to have my post ready :) http://mybusycraftlife.blogspot.com/2013/08/wizard-of-oz-gymbag.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's a beauty and enchantress. Just what was needed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that new kitty is going to receive a lot of attention.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice witchy wall -- and I love Uma Puma's name!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha, it seems kind of appropriate to have the witchy stuff round where the telly is, it can protect you from some of the crap on there ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Neat looking wall - never saw a cute witches wall before and now that you have your gihugeous TV back, what happens to the witches wall. I do like your little cat - beautiful and hope her belly heals real soon. The T frame - I thought that was where the crow would rest :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the uniqueness of your wall...and the kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your witch wall is fabulous, and Um a is just darling. Thank you for sharing her!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How nice to see a cat with a silver lining. I can tell you are smitten and you will obey.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Uma approves of the way you have decorated her throne.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Uma is the perfect cat for you...and the Witchy wall is fabulous!!!You have just the right touch of whimsy and FUN there! I love the color of the wall too.! Peace, Mary Helen Fernandez Stewart

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your witchy wall! All very special items ;o) And, look at Uma Puma Goddess! What a cutey! She has two different colored eyes, right? Give her a hug from me ;o) xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. A very cute collection but that kittty! Oh she is just so adorable. Please give her a little scratch under her cute little chin for me.

    ReplyDelete
  15. OH, I do LOVE your witchy wall. You are the owner of some absolutely magical bliss! It is so precious that you have that lovely crone from when you were a child. ;-)

    How the darling little Uma is growing. She has the sweetest kitty expresions and her coat looks as if the moon shines silver light upon her. I love her so much!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I just love your new little Uma Puma Goddess! She's so cute and beautiful. I would be over the moon for her too. Love the Witchy wall, too. This time of year is so much fun and so magical. I'm looking forward to doing it up around here too. Brightest blessings to you and yours, Bird

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you. Thanks for taking the time to comment.