Sunday, September 22, 2013

Love of friends.........

I have such terrific friends who know my loves and manias...... Sometimes I am just overwhelmed with emotion.....this is one of those times.

Gail had a tree get stripped bare by lightening last month. I asked if I might have one small piece of it because lightening is so very powerful. What I got from this phenom is fossils, rocks, crystals, arrowhead bits, feathers (the blue ones are so delicate), a deer skull, a turtle shell, a vertebra from one of her father's lightening stuck cows, shells, broken shards of glass & pottery, sage and so much love it wouldn't even fit in the box. Gail was more than generous, she gave us so many natural elements to play and make into.......?????? Thanks so much Gail, the grands and I are thrilled and appreciate your thoughtfulness.





Marfi knows the pain of furry baby loss and comforted us when we had to say goodbye to Cybella. And she also was one of the first in line to congratulate us and be thrilled for our having Uma come take over our lives. This little black kitty with boots and attitude hat came with a quartz crystal and GK will add these to the ofrenda we set up for our dear departed this Dia de Los Muertos. Thanks Marfi for your love and kindness.

There are no pictures of the stones that our sweet Stacy sent us because before I had a chance to take photos, Ry had asked if he could take them to school and use them in his presentation of semi precious stones and how they might be used. The teacher is to return them this week. But I just couldn't wait any longer to say thank you Stacy. You really spoil us. As I told you I had not seen an Amazonite healing wand before......it is gorgeous as are all the crystals and gems you send us.

And lastly but certainly not the least of these is the gift from my sister from another mother.....Maddyrose. She used a pattern designed by Katy Cameron and made me not one, not two but four beautifully and meticulously sewn purses and totes. The fabric is my all time favorite design element.......paisley. The colors are yummy pastels and I know Maddy put love in every stitch that was required to make a large carry purse, a lovely smaller purse and two wonderfully handy shopping totes. Thank you sister of my heart.



And a special thank you to all of you who helped me through this last bought of unwellness. Prayers, candles lit, well wishes, thoughts of love were and always will be what makes me proud to call you friends.

8 comments:

  1. Marvelous loot! Thoughts, prayers and gifts will always help heal a hurting heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I am impressed with the giving, warmth and general "all good" vibes I felt as I read this post - there are so many kind, gentle, loving people in our world, Eh. You are one lucky person to have all this goodness round about you. Truly enjoyed reading your post today - made me smile - you know how you get that warm, mooshie feeling running through your veins - Yep - Take care :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The mail can bring such wonderful things! Enjoy your lovely gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you enjoyed the package. I just kept asking myself what you and GKs might enjoy and it went from there. I had as much fun gathering and you did opening.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Christmas has come early for you this year. So many treasure to stimulate your imagination. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. :)
    It's cause you're an amazing lady!
    You pour out lots of love... Everyone feels it.

    Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Goodness, the mail and your friends was certainly kind to you. Such treasures. Hope it all brought good vibes and comfort.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How special Oma Linda! Such beautiful and thoughtful treasures you received! It's because you are such a beautiful lady, with such a good soul ;o) We love you! So happy you love the wand ;o) Big Hugs ;o) xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you. Thanks for taking the time to comment.