Sunday, October 13, 2013

Busy day today......

Today is chock a block filled with good things.

First is my Sweet Man's birthday. He is a young 65 year old today. As befits his warped sense of what is right and fair, he has taken the day to go to work to get a few things done that need his attention. Errrrrrrrrrrr. But he'll be back early afternoon so that we can do something fun for his BD. I've always said, I never worried about him cheating on me because he only had time for one mistress and that has always been his job. No matter what his job it was. He is the comsumate workaholic. Bless his pointed head.

And we will have to tip toe around here today anyway....shhhhhh Ms. GK went to an overnight. That of course means, she didn't sleep the night before because she was so excited and won't have slept last night because they were up to adolescent fun and so............be very, very quiet or incur the wrath of a 13th year old with sleep depravation. tee hee. I wonder where my old Janis Joplin records are. Big Brother and the Holding Company ought to do the trick or maybe some Jumpin Jack Flash by Mick and the Stones. I know I'm a baddie huh?

Then the most exciting......Magaly's October traditional party ALL HALLOW'S GRIM 2013 begins today and runs through October 21st. Everyday there will be So Good, So Dark.....prizes to sign up to win (my earring and bracelet giveaway signup is tomorrow by the by). And there will be stories that will shiver your timbers, rattle your bones and gurgle the groan right out of you. So drop by and see what's happening at Pagan Culture.

Don't you just love this artwork by SunshineShelle??????
 

12 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday SM!! I hope you pause long enough to enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to Sweet Man! Hope he gets his heart's desire today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best wishes to SM on his special day. Yes, play that music as loud as possible.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know, I am married to a workaholic too. He went in to work today, even though he is having pain. Happy Birthday to your fellow, same birthday as my mom's. Thanks for the loving words on my blog.
    LOL!! Big Brother and the Holding Company....haven't thought of that in years.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday to your honey! What more could he ask for...he has all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday to the one and only Sweet Man of your heart! Fine wines and cheese, to be sure.

    Oh, the life of a 13 year old is so full excitement (and many opportunities for her delightful Oma's rock and roll collection - hehehe) Have a wonderful week, dear friend. Mina

    ReplyDelete
  7. So excited you're a sponsor you crafty & creative babe! I will be on the lookout for that! I hope you have a brilliant celebration with the Birthday Boy & family, BTW the 'need' for sleep & wrath that comes if unheeded continues all the way up to top 'teens' LOL! Beware ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday to SM! And I hope you found a very creative way to awaken sleeping beauty. Heee.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think your 13 yrs old might just enjoy your olde collection of music - it seems to me that kids are more trendy than they have been in years :) A most charming birthday wish to your SM and hope he kept his word and arrived in time to have some good fun.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday to your sweet man! Got to have fun on his birthday no matter what!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Birthday to your Sweet Man ;o) I know it was a special day ;o) How was Ms. GK? Did put your tunes on? LOL! Hugs ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Bwahahaha, you were getting your evil on yesterday, go Oma Linda! Happy birthday to SM

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you. Thanks for taking the time to comment.