Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Here we are at another Haunted Humpday....

This one literally snuck up on me. I am so crazy with broken computers, old furniture out, new furniture in, decorating for Halloween and the kids being off school for Balloon Fiesta that I sure am glad I have a picture of my darling GK to share with you.

We've been playing at dress up and this is one of the costumes (if you want to call it that) that she created. If you haven't tried PicMonkey.....you gotta. This was so much fun to alter Ms. GK's photo. Go make yourself a vampire, ghoul, zombie and have fun.

This is the young lady who isn't aware of her outward beauty. And also is not aware of just how seductive those long legs of hers are and will be. I'd have given my soul for her physical attributes when I was but 13 years old. But alas, short, chubby and cute was as close as I ever got.

So here is my 2nd in October Haunted Humpday featuring my vampirey grand daughter, "Ms. Long Legs", no relation to the spider of the same name.


Hope your Wednesday is wonderful,
gotta fly, Oma Linda

14 comments:

  1. I'm glad I'm not the dad responsible for watching over this attractive young lady.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GK is a beauty, Linda. She is going to knock the boys dead!! I always enjoy your Halloween posts
    ♥.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is going to be a heartbreaker, even if unintentional.
    She would make a great spider mistress!

    And a cool look for the Bayou party....

    ReplyDelete
  4. She looks beautiful. And it might be a good thing--a really good thing--that she is not aware of the power of the legs. I do hope that she knows that walking on those shoes is a major accomplishment. Wow.

    Happy Haunted Humpday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whew!!Our little GK is certainly growing up, and looks fabulous! Also she looks good in dripping blood! not too many can carry off that look!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photo! Oh, to be able to even stand in those shoes, let alone be able to walk in them! A game for the young and slim.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your granddaughter is gorgeous and that makeup is wonderful!! HHHD!

    ReplyDelete
  8. She's beautiful Linda.
    A stunning vampire!
    Glad you could make it this week my friend... Ooh new furniture?:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving your granddaughters vamp costume and well done for her in those shoes, I couldn't even stand in the things now never mind walk.

    Jx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh yes. she is a beauty...she walks in horror but the beauty shines through!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful young lady and I don't know how she walks in those shoes - YIKES -

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow. That is a fantastic outfit and I can't believe she can walk in those shoes! I'd be on my butt in no time flat. She's growing up fast, Oma Linda. Bright blessings, Bird

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very cool!!! She is beautiful Oma Linda! You better watch those long legs!! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm sure you'll be standing by to hex anyone that steps out of line around her!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you. Thanks for taking the time to comment.