Friday, October 18, 2013

Won't you put on your dancing shoes, Ms. Witch???????????

The Moon shone down on a happy sight
the witches preparing to dance tonight.
One in pink, one in blue
and one with a silver pointed toe on her shoe.

Now some might say that it is quite trite
to see such shoes on a starlight night
so close to the end of an October span.
And to those we say...........don't be a hater honey.


Here's my gussied up boot for an olde crone to tap her toes and spin on the wind with all her merry making witchy friends.

 




Here's the link to the Altered Witch Shoe Challenge.....enjoy all the loveliness. Thank you so much Celia for yet another bit of fun with witchy shoes............
Gotta Fly, Oma Linda

10 comments:

  1. I love your decorations.

    You make everything fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful magical witchy boots!
    I love how people are using more black and white this Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The witchy shoe rocks, but so does all your other decorations! I love to take a snoop through your house and just look at everything! I might snatch somethings too! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's refreshing to see someone with so much spirit. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fantabulous display. Firstly, the faboosh footwear! Gotta love those witchy boots...a beautiful glittery work of art, truly.
    I love all the surrounding glories of Halloween goodness, too. You are wonderfully creative, spooky and splendid!! I love it all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh so adorable my friend!!
    love how it turned out...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness! I love it! I had a huge smile on my face the whole time I was reading, Oma Linda. Actually, it's still there. LOL :D Bright blessings with love and hugs, Bird

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your enthusiasm and talent is limitless and so happy Because you share it so generously, great shoes, great everything :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. The thing I like about you the best, is that you know how to play - so many people forget. I'm still playing and loving it :) Nice witchy dancing shoes :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you. Thanks for taking the time to comment.