Monday, November 18, 2013

Happiness is a Monday sans kids, husband and worries......

And spending quality time with my bestie......Shelley. We had the most fun this morning sharing the truth of the weeks before, looking at interesting things to make decorations for the new Christmas tree, and shopping at Sprouts and finding cheese and olde timey candy and Shelley's favorite kind of bread.

We caught up on each others inside feelings, worked out the problems of the world, laughed at dumb shit ex's and other folks with no brains and had a great big ole Flatt sandwich at Jason's deli.

I need time with my girl and she with me....life is good.

And yes, this is the second post of today, that's how good I feel.

Gotta fly, Oma Linda

13 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you are having a great day. A gal's gotta have those once in a while to keep on keeping on. Enjoy!
    Always, Queenie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laughing at "at dumb shit ex's" is always a great pastime ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, two in one day, you are in a good mood. Glad you had such a super one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic!! So happy you had a great day ;o) I bet that sandwich was yummy! Big Hugs to you and Shelley ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you two are having a marvelous time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds wonderful!
    Glad you had a great day:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just being together and sharing time is so wonderful. Happy day to you too :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's wonderful to see the happiness coming through your posts. Enjoy your week with family and I'm glad you got one on one time with Shelley.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't spent a day with my girl in a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Feelin' that good is infectious - feelin it too :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mmmm.. Jason's Deli. ;-) Glad you two trouble makers had a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Time with a best friend is among the very best ways to spend it. Keep on enjoying.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you. Thanks for taking the time to comment.