Monday, November 18, 2013

Hello Monday..........and how do you do?

I was looking through the posts that I had missed while building my new Christmas tree. HUH? That is a tale for later this week, but I have missed lots of posts and was looking this morning when I came across this wonderful post from Clairz at The Zees Go West. They live down by Las Cruces and take some really interesting jaunts around the state. I love to see where they go and how they view the state. This was a super fun surprise.

Well this time she posted a video that has been made by a group called Richmond. They made the video for the State of New Mexico Tourist Board. If you have a couple of minutes check out these two young men singing a catchy little tune and the beauty of New Mexico. http://youtu.be/JUhXostcdC4

I have been to everyone of the places listed including the ice cream place in Arroyo Seco, except, I had no idea there was a zip line in Angel Fire. That's gotta be put on the bucket list now. This really is a great overview of what there is here to enjoy.

This is going to be a very busy week, with lots of fun activities. I'll keep you posted. Happy Week my lovelies, Oma Linda

9 comments:

  1. Much to my own surprise, I went on a zip line in Maui and had a great time! I felt like such a jock.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was busy last week myself but not doing anything creative.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have zip lines here in our province of new brunswick and just a short jaunt up the road - sure is a fun way to get out and exercise - all kinds of zippin n linin' for all ages and all levels of expertise :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love to try a zip line, provided it's been properly load tested for someone of my ample proportions.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to try a zip line also. We have one nearby but it is so brief (seven seconds for the whole ride). Think I will wait. Take pictures if you go, a video would be better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, if you do the zip line, please have someone video it :oD I've done it a few times, loads of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, I can't wait to see what you are doing in the building of your Christmas tree. This is very intriguing to me. I can tell you that I will never do a zip line. Nope. I would be screaming and just a big ole baby. Can't do things like that. lol New Mexico is gorgeous. I've never been out that way at all... one day maybe I'll get to make the trip. Bright blessings in all your activities this week, Bird

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the video Oma Linda!!! I have Christmas lights up in my painting room ;o) Big Hugs ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can see you now - zipping across the sky!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you. Thanks for taking the time to comment.