Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Errrrr, I could just spit..................

I am so irked this morning. I have the posts of the gratefulness tree ready to start today so that you can see how we built it, what we used and the gorgeousness of the finished tree......and blogger won't let me post photos.
I have tried everyway I know how. So instead of eating my own hand down to the nub, I am going to just leave it alone until I can think of something else to do.
My email has not let me answer anyone in a couple of days, so I'd say that I am having some computer difficulties. This too shall pass and my tree will still be gorgeous. I just hate not having things posted when I said I would.
Stay tuned....hopefully we will have lift off Houston, soon.
Smooches and Squoozes, Oma Linda

7 comments:

  1. Oh that's so frustrating. Sorry you're having computer woes. I hope they resolve before too long.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there, sometimes Blogger need a little time out and will be fine the next day. Looking forward to seeing your tree.
    Have a great day.
    Always, Queenie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Give it a swift kick, show it who's boss ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Computer woes are the worst. But I'll wait patiently for the photos. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Remember, Oma its only a machine and they don't work properly all the time, but is rather upsetting just when you have finished the gratefulness tree and ready to post. Step back, take a breather - it might must be google having a brain fart or something. he,he looking forward to seeing your photos. take care :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't checked, but if you have yahoo email service, yup, they're screwing us over. I haven't been able to access my yahoo account in over a month, when they went to the "new format." What was wrong with the old one...at least it worked!! I've written them numerous times about this problem and I get back, on my other account., they're "engineers" are working on this night and day...blah, blah, blah. What kind of engineers are working on this, choo-choo train engineers!! LOL

    Anyway, sweetie, as you know, it's all part of this technological world we live in these days and sometimes it's a blessing and other, it blows!!

    Loves ya,
    G

    ReplyDelete
  7. We will be here waiting for you ;o) xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you. Thanks for taking the time to comment.