Monday, December 23, 2013

Here's an early Christmas gift for all of you who love Oz.

Found this and thought hmmmmmmmm, I should share this with all of my lovelies who love to Celebrate Oz.

So from me to you Happy Ozmas. New Oz Movie coming in May.
http://movies.yahoo.com/blogs/movie-news/legends-oz-trailer-premiere-still-no-place-172514375.html

And of course our little Celebrate Oz blog party will be March 21st, just in case you'd like to mark your calendar and get started thinking of all things Ozy after the new year.

This years theme will be announced on New Year's Day.

So make merry, jingle til you tingle and have a blessed Christmas. xoxo Oma Linda

6 comments:

  1. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas filled with friends, family and love. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like the new animated movie has a stellar cast of actors giving voice to it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I like that "jingle till you tingle". May borrow that one.
    Back at you big time for a super Christmas and a healthy and happy 2014

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was just thinking of you cuckoos yesterday when I was watching Oz: The Great And The Powerful :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY- now it will be ahrd to sleep until March!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you. Thanks for taking the time to comment.