Friday, February 14, 2014

A Valentine Wish................


I hope you take a moment to look in the mirror today and thank the glorious human you see there for being good, kind and loving.

Because if I was there with you, that is what I would do. You are each a treasure to me, finer than gold or gems.

Happy Valentine's Day my lovelies. I am your greatest fan. Smooches and Squoozes, Oma Linda


Please go to my other blog to check out our participation in The Vampire Soiree. Ms. GK looks to very grown up makes me weep.  http://yeoldecronesgazette.blogspot.com/2014/02/vampire-soiree-2014a-bit-of-switch.html

13 comments:

  1. Happy Valentine's Day, Linda...you are such a sweetie :))

    Lots of Love and Hugs
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Valentine's Day to you as well. May your day be filled with lots of love and joy.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. And I'm your greatest fan! Happy Valentine's Day Linda! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Valentine's Day Oma Linda ;o) You are very special to me! Sending you lots of love! Thanks for the e-card ;o) You made my day ;o) xooxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you bask in all the love that comes your way today and know how much your kind heart is appreciated. Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very happy and wonderful Valentine's Day to you! Love, hugs and blessings, Bird

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Valentine's Day!
    blessings
    ~*~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Smooches to you! A man told me he loved me today... but only because I'd explained to him a complex IT infrastructure that had been eluding him for 3 weeks, I don't think that counts lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wishing you an extra-special Valentines Day, Oma Linda!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You made my freaking eyes water, I don't know but I f-ing hate Valentines, and my sweet Trinity broke up with her boyfriend today too, but I got a rose from Trin & Mem (I think Memmy paid LOL) and this, this post, thank you xoxoxoxoxox Happy V-Day to you too my friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Enjoy the day - we will too - HAPPINESS ON VALENTINE'S DAY :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beautiful post, and I love that tie dyed heart! I hope you looked in the mirror and did the same. Happy belated Valentines Day, sweetie. I'm off to the wicked Vampire Soiree Muahahahahaha!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you. Thanks for taking the time to comment.