Friday, March 28, 2014

The winners of Glinda's Shoe Emporium sample color cards are................

First I have to say to you that I took no pictures of the drawings. My lovely daughter Shelley came home from work and sat down to chat and I wrote down the names, cut them up according to Hues of Red, Silver and Black and she pulled out the winners from the bed of the red toy pickup truck we keep in the center of the dining room table. Just one of those let's cut corners days.


Anyway, winner of the Dorothy Slipper in the many Hues of Red is Magaly.

The winner of the Glinda Slipper in the many Hues of Silver is Rhissana.

And the winner of the Wicked Slipper in the many Hues of Black is Stacy.

Ladies, congratulations, I am so pleased to be able to announce this and also will be glad to get the slippers in the mail to you as soon as I get your addresses.

Thank you all for entering the drawing, participating in the Hues of Oz and leaving such warm and fun comments.

It is official.......Celebrate Oz 2014  Hues of Oz has reached it's conclusion and now it is time to enjoy our spring, summer, fall and winter fun, but watch for a notice right after New Years 2015 with the date for Celebrate Oz 2015, goddess willing and the creek don't rise.

Smoohes and Squoozes, Gnoma Linda and our visiting celebrity Glinda the Good shoe shoppe diva.

11 comments:

  1. I just spotted the place where that beauty is going to go. How exciting! And RED for moi! How cool is that? Thanks very much, Oma! You've made my day. ;-D

    Congrats to Stacy and Rhissanna. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations all you lucky DUCKS! See you next year my " Pretties! ".
    Thank you Linda for the most wonderful , FUN, event ever! xoxoDebi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Magaly, Rhissana and Sweet Stacy CONGRATS!!!!!! I had my eyes on those pretties, Shelly did well! I still have a couple of more visits today and have to post/draw winners too, ha ha, just like my birthday I am drawing this out to celebrate as long as poss ;) have a great weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  4. PS and THANK You OMA - freakin' fab Oz PARTY (on.... He he, had to add the 'on' to party... Any heads up on next years theme, whoops, better not get ahead of ourself he he, but has been awesome) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is Stacy me??? Really?? Yepeee! Doing my happy dance ;o) Thanks Oma Linda ;o) Thanks Shelley ;o) Can't wait till 2015 ;o) Big Hugs ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just know the winners will enjoy and cherish their prizes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my! Oh my! Oh my! *runs around in circles* Thank you so much! I'm thrilled to pieces. Congratulations to Magaly and Stacy, too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Elegant Slippers to Elegant Ladies I say. Congratulations and cherish :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lucky, lucky girls you all are...congratulations Magaly, Rhissanna, and dear Stacy!!!

    Great fun!!! Thank you again, Oma Linda for the invite and to all of the wonderful Oz fans that made it so delightfully colorful!!!

    Hugs
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations Ladies :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations, Ladies!!!! This was the BEST OZ party of all!!! I definitely needed a getaway to Oz and it was such a blessing to be able to escape to stories of Oz and Artwork so unique and amazing. I hope, Gnoma, that you will see how much we all loved it AGAIN and that we will be able to look forward to another magical journey in 2015!!! I Love you so much!!! XOXOOXOXOXO, April.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you. Thanks for taking the time to comment.