Monday, May 5, 2014

Happy, Happiest Birthday GK............

Yep it's Cinco de Mayo and that can only mean one thing. It's beautiful, talented, sweet natured, special human being GK's 14th Birthday.


Can't believe it. The time has raced past and we should still be enjoying the Backyardigans and Winnie the Pooh. But now it's the Nerd Herd Boys and getting ready to go to a super charter High School in the fall.

Have I told you what an amazing human being you are??????????????? Well, you truly are.

A bazillion hugs, Oma

11 comments:

  1. Happy birthday GK, you terrific teen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a charmer. Happy birthday GK.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday GK. You were an amazing preteen and now a stellar teen. Keep being so very special.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday to GK! It's my birthday too!!! I love the wand. Reminds me of those mushrooms from Mario Brothers! Totus vos postulo est Amor!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday GK! I LOVE these photos of you and your fairy outfit is totally out of this world, especially the wings and the mushroom wand! Have a Grand Day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww.. so sweet. Happy Birthday to your dear GK.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday to a sweet GK, whom I have only known virtually. May you have a wonderfully warm n fun lovin' year :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a lovely girl! Happy Birthday, GK... I know you'll keep making Oma proud!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday special girl ;o) I'm sorry I'm late! Wishing you many blessings GK ;o) Big Hugs and Much Love ;o) xoxoox

    ReplyDelete
  10. Goodness! I remember when you were talking about GK 11th birthday... Why does 14 and 11 seem so far apart when we are talking about a girl?

    Give her a huge hug for me. And tell her that she is so very beautiful. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello my lovely, I have at
    Last found your blog......following g you with happy feet ;) xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you. Thanks for taking the time to comment.