Wednesday, May 28, 2014

We are playing again this year...Mad Tea that is.

Vanessa Valencia has been throwing a Mad Tea Party for 7 years now.....yes 7. The grands and I have been waiting to sign up and have been gathering "mad" things ever since last year. I hope you will join us on July 12th as we slide down the rabbit hole and find our Mad Tea adventure waiting for us.

If you'd like to join in the fun just follow the link to Ms. Vanessa's dreamy blog, A Fanciful Twist and sign up for the party.


Hope to see you then.

6 comments:

  1. oooow...I likes a good Tea party :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will there be whiskey in that tea?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am positive you will all have a fun and creative time. Go for it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Man, I swear if I didn't like to party I may never post... Dam I am slack, but think this looks like an invitation an invitation hard to not accept!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to see what you do ;o)
    Big Hugs ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm partying, too! So we shall dance together. ;-D

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you. Thanks for taking the time to comment.