Friday, February 13, 2015

Happy Valentoonie 2015

Here I am in a quandry again. What to celebrate??????

This time of year is ripe with options.

Chinese New Year.....the year of the Sheep

Mardi Gras......next Tuesday

Shelley's Birthday.....next Friday
(she can be but 21 because I can't have a kid any older), tee hee

Valentoonie Day....tomorrow

and

Vampire Soiree 2015 hosted by Holly's Horrorland....tomorrow as well
here's my link to the festivities

So you see we have a plethora of partying to be done.

I am such a lucky ducky that my grands still love to make homemade "love". This is a photo of them last Saturday morning, still in their PJ's making their Valentines for their Momma and Sweet Man alias Papa. So cute, I could just squeeze them.....oh yeah, I can.



And here is a sampling of what I put together this year. Didn't get them in the mail on time but hey.....my buddies know that I'm always a day late and $27 short but I have good intentions and lousy follow through. Sigh !!!!!!!






I hope you have a wonderful Chinegrasentine. And also that you go to Holly's Horrorland and read or view the doings of the day tomorrow.

Smooches and Squoozes,
Oma Linda

8 comments:

  1. Enjoy all of the festivities, including Valentine's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet, Linda. Happy MultiFunHolidays.

    ReplyDelete
  3. From now on, I'll totally start celebrating Chinegrasentine! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Valentines Day to everyone at the Casa!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You make such beautiful cards. I love the "Chinegrasentine" word. ha,ha - made me laugh. Happy Chinegrasentine to you and yours too. lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Intention is all that counts. Nice work and so neat that the kids make their own also. It means so much more. Enjoy all the festivities and celebrate all.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Oma Linda ;o) I am trying to catch up on blog land and staying away from Facebook! LOL! I hope you had a great Valentine's Day ;o) Your post made me smile ;o) Love you ;o)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you. Thanks for taking the time to comment.