Thursday, March 12, 2015

Less than a month and we will be back in Oz..........

perhaps gazing at shadows, reading shadowy verse or playing at a new adventure in Oz in the shadows. Maybe you'll be in the shadows or without a shadow of a doubt.

I really am looking forward to this year's Celebrate Oz - Shadows of Oz.

Artwork by Sunshine Shelle (Michelle Kennedy)


My own thoughts have changed so very much from when I first selected the title. I was in a bit of a funk when I thought of shadows in Oz but with the spring arriving in but a few days and my spirits lifting and Mr. Anxiety being coaxed to go back into the shadows (tee hee), I am in a new spot with thoughts of a different kind of shadow in Oz.

If you would like to participate and haven't already signed up, just contact me through a comment on this blog post and I will be glad to add you to the list of party revelers.

In the meantime my lovelies, I hope spring is whispering sweet tales to you and that the winter doldrums are silently sneaking out of your sweet lives. See you in Oz on April 11.

Here's a look back on our past celebrations..............

The Original
artwork by moi


Son of Celebrate Oz
artwork by moi

Altered Oz
artwork by Sunshine Shelle (Michelle Kennedy)

Hues of Oz
used online art and added titles
Smooches and Squoozes, Oma Linda

8 comments:

  1. Slowly snappy back myself! Winter lingers way past expiry date up here!
    Fun parties help tons! xDebi

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are not in Kansas any more.

    Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been working on my contribution. I hope it please all who read it. Just don't read it in the dark.

    ReplyDelete
  4. With a lot of snow still on the ground, it is a little hard to see signs of spring. But thankfully the sun sets later and later, so that does help.

    Looking forward to Shadows!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have known what I am doing right from day one...mwahahahaha...:D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been dreaming wonderful things, dearest Oma. And although the live and dance in the shadows, they might be bursting with light. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. I still have a germ of an idea I'm kicking about, but I'd like to participate please. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you. Thanks for taking the time to comment.