Friday, April 10, 2015

Less than a day until.....................


Celebrate Oz 2015 - The Shadows of Oz.

I have double checked the blog addresses of the participants. I have everything ready for tonight at midnight. And I'm chomping at the bit to see what fun and fancy offerings there will be from all.

We're ready!!!!!!!


In other news......my Route 66 birthday was very low keyed and so much fun. I sat back and enjoyed watching Ry open his Marvel(ous) gifts. And his Marvel(ous) cake. SpiderMan, Captain America, The Hulk and Iron Man all had their colors on Ry's birthday cake. So much fun.




Sweet Man and I got him some stuffies from one of his favorite games.....plants vs zombies. Mom and Sissy got him a couple of games, some boy barbies action figures and he was thrilled.

I got a new patio umbrella in a lovely shade of turquoise, a backyard rectangular umbrella for our seating area and a bottle tree form. As soon as I can set these up I'll show you our "haint" blue glass bottle tree and where we are going to relax this summer. I also got 2 new gnomes who will spice up the faery garden and a copy of the Reader's Digest "75 Years of America's Family Classic magazine.



Am I lucky or what that folks know just what I love????????????

See ya tomorrow lovelies,

Smooches and Squoozes

4 comments:

  1. Ry has grown a mile!!!

    Happy Birthday to you both. It sounded like y'all were showered with wonderful gifts of love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delightful Day! indeed! Love Ry'sCake!
    Sweet dreams, see Ya tomorrow! Birthday Girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Happy Birthday to you both ;o) What fun!!! Great pics ;o) Love the cake! Yes, I will be up tonight to set up my blog post for the party!!! I hope you like what I made ;o) Big Hugs ;o)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you. Thanks for taking the time to comment.