Friday, October 28, 2016

And the winner is................

I had such a great time constructing the "Veil Keeper" for my story and the Witches in Fiction 2016 hosted by Ms. Magaly.

I asked all of you who commented to give that doll a name. I loved each and every one of your thoughts. So I took your names, put them into a pumpkin and had Ry draw a name of the winner of another doll that I am still in process of making. She is almost ready but I need to let beverly e know that you are the winner of this soon to be finished doll and of course her name is Treorai (tror-ee), which is Gaelic for Guide.

Happy Happiest Halloween, Blessed Samhain, Happy New Year all you pagans, and Brightest Blessings to all of you lovelies that make my life better just because you're there. 

Smooches and Squoozes, Oma Linda

8 comments:

  1. Congrats to Beverly! And what a fantastic name!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to Beverly!!!
    Happy Halloween to you all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to Beverly. I love that name!
    blessings
    ~*~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous name! Congratulations Beverley :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much, sweet Oma. I can't wait to see Treorai and settle her in to her new home. Happy Halloween, y'all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Bevely!! Oma believe it or not I am still reading my WIF posts, no way I will rush through the goodness everyone shared :) You know I am so slow, but I eventually get things acomplished (mostly haha) xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Halloween! Congrats to Beverly! Big Hugs!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you. Thanks for taking the time to comment.