Tuesday, November 9, 2010

The ABC's of Me - as requested by The Whimsical Cottage

Sometimes I feel like you all know everything there is to know about The Olde Bagg but I do like to play along, so here goes....it should probably be on Facebook only but hey......I like blogger better so neener, neener.

A- Age: 61 ½

B - Bed size: King size

C - Chore you hate: Cleaning

D - Dog's name: Ellie Mae Scootles

E - Essential start your day item(s): Coffee, a good morning hug from the kids

F - Favorite color: Red, scarlet

G- Gold or Silver: silver

H - Height: 5'2

I - Instruments you play: piano but not anymore

J - Job: SAHO, artist, being the best I can be

K - Kids: My only, Michelle Leigh

L - Living Arrangements: in a house, on a street, in the suburbs

M - Music you love: Whatever is on the radio while I’m working but I do love Trace, Toby, Jake, Miranda and Jarrod Neiman

N - Nicknames: Oma, Lindalu, Lulu bean

O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: both knees arthriscopic, knee replacement, having my plumbing fixed.

P - Pet Peeve: Stupid people, rude people and sometimes just people

Q - Quote from a movie: “I’ll get you my pretty and your little dog too”, my twin sister in the WOZ

R - Right or left handed : right

S - Siblings: one sister and a brother (deceased)

T - Time you wake up: 5 and 6 times a night……pick a time

U – Underwear: Not an option when you’re my age

V - Vegetable you dislike: beets, they taste like dirt

W - Workout Style: hobble, limp, shuffle and then walk

X - X-rays you've had: knees, wrists, lungs, head (empty).

Y - Yummy food you make: fudge, brownies, Chicken I don’t know, enchiladas, tortillas, chile and beans, bread (yum), pot roast, Notcho Mama peach crisp, chile rellenos, et al

Z - Zoo, the best place to visit: turtles, monkeys, elephants

And my darlings if any of you would like to play along and tell us the ABC's of you....be my guest, in fact, please do....inquiring minds want to know.

10 comments:

  1. This is great. I love hearing what people have to say about themselves. Feel the same about C & P, love Q, T and W!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's looks like fun...will do it tomorrow, manana morning!! Have book club tonight and will be spending the day reading the rest of this pinchi book. I've been lucky so far, since all the books that have been hosted, I've read but this is a newie for me!! Hope you're feeling better...take care.

    Muchos besos y cabritos,
    G

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this. Think I'll do it too. Thanks Linda. I do have one question. You said you had knee replacement surgery. I may have to get it done in the near future as my knees are shot to hell by Arty Ritis. Yes he he sot me in the knees and hips when I had my back turned. If it is ok with you and you don't really mind would you tell me in an email how it was and what is going on now since the surgery. Pain or no pain etc. I want to know what to expect. I'm really scared to have it done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ::swaying to the music::

    This is great Linda - Totally agree on P and W has me shaking my head in agreement - we have the same trainer, eh? heehee

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your ABC! Beets sure taste like dirt!
    I don't know how you call it overthere, but i also don't like sprouts, those round green things. they smell like shit,hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok, I love all of your answers EXCEPT the beet slur!!! You need to roast some young, tender golden beets or the pepperminty looking red and white chioggias. You'd love these. They are deep, wonderful, beyond good.

    Love from a beet grower and lover,

    Sharon Lovejoy Writes from Sunflower House and a Little Green Island

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great list. Could totally relate with C & P and a slightly lesser version of T. One interruption only but that once is guaranteed,4 hours after I drift off.
    In the minority here, I love beets-they are the poor person's steak.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lulu Bean (I love this nickname)....
    How great and what fun! I just might do this, too. However, your answers are the best ~ You have a great sense of humor!!!
    ♥ audrey

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't mind that you did it here instead of facebook, their note system is sort of confusing anyway. :)

    I'd protest eating beets and their dirt flavored selves any old day, especially if there were brownies to be had instead! :D

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you. Thanks for taking the time to comment.