Friday, June 1, 2012

Return to CELEBRATE OZ, July 19, 2012

I am so very excited to announce this to the blogging community and also to share the fun with you again. I have my story of Dorothy and the little witches from last years tale and will share those links with you along the yellow brick road as we approach July 19, 2012.

All you have to do to enter is leave me your desire to participate in a comment here and I will add you to the list of participants. Then on the 19th we will visit your blog and have a lovely time seeing what you love about Wizard of Oz, or what you have collected, created, concocted or cleverly concealled from the world up to now. You can write, paint, sew, dress, decorate, design, embellish, make up, paste, staple, tape, cut, glue or glitter......and gosh don't we love our glitter. Just come and play.

I can promise you will find out something new, see Oz through someone else's eyes and have a great time no matter what. Over the rainbow is the nicest place to be and we will all gather there along the yellow brick road, in the apple orchard, singing with the munchkins, fending off flying monkeys and the dangerous bucket of water if you're like me, the melty type.
Paste this picture with "girls" and the monkey on your blog so that others can be jealous, turn green and then join team green, or pink and have a great time.

If you happen not to have a blog but a facebook page. Go ahead and leave me your name and I'll include you in the list on July 18th which is the deadline for sign up. And by the way my lovelies......I know do do occurs in everyone's life and sometimes we say we'll do something and then an elephant poopies in the front yard and your mother in law is coming to visit and my blog to do doesn't out way the do do but come on please, let me know if you change your mind....I do, all the time. I don't want it to get stale.

21 comments:

  1. I am sooo in. But you already know that... Because I have been pestering you for days *sigh*

    I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to join this walk along the yellow brick road! Hadn't thought about it much lately, but there are lots of things in this story I relate to :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Yay! Yay! Go Team Green! Your lovely button is on my sidebar.

    Miss Linda, I cannot remember if I told you I was having a digital scrapbook giveaway so if I already did, please ignore this part of my comment. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in young lady ;o))) I will be putting the button on my blog ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Oma, you've tempted me to follow you up the yellow brick road again you silver tongued witch ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just submitted my link on the top right-side bar. I'd LOVE to participate, and thank you for inviting me back! I'll be posting the event on my own right-side bar shortly... Have a great week! ((hugs)) ~tina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Linda,
    I would love to play! I love the Wizard of Oz! Thanks for inviting me back!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Me, me, me me, meeeeee! Go team green! Flying monkeys, assemble!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'd like to help the Tin Man get a heart, first time participant. Stacy shared this on her blog and I came to see.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yeh, Gloria, is joining in from New End Studio ;o) This is going to be a great party Oma Linda ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh what delightful fun! I'm joining in too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello! I just found about the Oz party - I'd LOVE to participate!
    http://faeriemooncreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Alltought i never saw the real OZ :-( (i only saw the one with Michael Jackson)you can count me in!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This sounds like great fun! Count me in!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yes, yes... count me in too! I'm not sure what I'll do but I'll be there. ;-)
    Hugs♥

    ReplyDelete
  16. I just read a few pages of Lost Girls by Alan Moore, and I must write a review of the collection for the party.

    I have found so many things about Oz while getting on the party mood, that I might end up not writing a story and just sharing what I've found. It's quite interesting ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. i think i need this right now.
    i want to join in....yes, count me in

    ReplyDelete
  18. Woohoo! Couldn't we all use a little more Dorothy in our lives! I'm in! :D

    ReplyDelete
  19. Yay my post is up :)
    http://mybusycraftlife.blogspot.com/2012/07/celebrate-oz-2012.html

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you. Thanks for taking the time to comment.