The second craziest lady (you don't think I'd give up my title that easily do you???)on the blogetude Leeanna from Can we have a New Witch ours Melted http://canwehaveanewwitchoursmelted.blogspot.com/2010/11/attention-please-can-i-have-your.html is having the bestest giveaway for having reached 100
Monday, November 8, 2010
Look out the sky is falling....oh no it's the biggest giveaway ever
Well at least I got your attention.....
The second craziest lady (you don't think I'd give up my title that easily do you???)on the blogetude Leeanna from Can we have a New Witch ours Melted http://canwehaveanewwitchoursmelted.blogspot.com/2010/11/attention-please-can-i-have-your.html is having the bestest giveaway for having reached 100minions followers to her blog. She is giving away a $100 e card to Amazon and a second prize of $50 e card at Amazon. Is that amazing or what........go, be gone.
The second craziest lady (you don't think I'd give up my title that easily do you???)on the blogetude Leeanna from Can we have a New Witch ours Melted http://canwehaveanewwitchoursmelted.blogspot.com/2010/11/attention-please-can-i-have-your.html is having the bestest giveaway for having reached 100
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I LOVE this song....Everytime you play it, I come back and replay, replay, replay - I have no place to keep it, so I listen to it here - hopefully I get the CD for Christmas [hey Pooldad! hint]
ReplyDeleteOr I will win the beautiful giveaway and I can buy it myself.
Okay...off to reclick and play it again...and again....
....and again.....love you!
I like her site too!
ReplyDeleteThanks--will check that out.
ReplyDeleteWow, what a great giveaway, On my way.
ReplyDelete