Oh my lovelies. I am going to tell you my dream from last night. Jason Mamoa, left his trident home, but came to get me. He knocked, no pounded on my door. I got up and opened the door. He then grabbed me ;by the arm and yelled, Come on, we're gonna be late. I didn't ask any questions. (Now tell me lovelies, would you ask Jason Mamoa where he wanted you to go with him, wink, wink,)
We arrived in an old fashioned farm truck, he in his coveralls (no shirt, sigh) and me very fearful of what was about to happen, whatever it was. There were 4 figures standing in a clearing around a small stool. I was directed to be seated. The figures moved in closer to one another in a circle around me. Jason joined them. We will begin with earth. He came and stood in front of me and asked if I was ready. I shook my head yes he and the others all said at the same time. Listen, answer the questions, learn and you move on.
I thought I was scared before but no, was in a hole about two feet deep. Earth began my telling me to get comfortable and to close my eyes. I did. He spoke again after some time and said, " do you know what the hole is telling you?" I shook my head no. He again asked me. I again shook my head and then realized I had not listened. Again Earth asked, and this time I knew the answer. "I have been sitting in a hole waiting to die for many years, afraid of the interaction with people.". Stepped to the side and Water came to speak to me, Water also gave me the instructions.
Water acknowledged that I am afraid of drowning but....and then pushed me in. I can't say I felt anything but the water. It was so soothing, so comfortable, so big. See continuation on next post.
You cannot ever, ever know how much I have missed you. I'm glad the spirits sent you a message of hope. And the fact that Jason led you to them...well, that's just showing off :o) Love you to the moon and back Lindy xxx
ReplyDelete