Tuesday, June 29, 2010

It's the little things in life that make it rich....

Sometimes I get so busy being busy that I loose sight of what is really important. I think we all do that, get caught up in the daily doings. Don't get me wrong, I do try to be in the moment and be aware of what's going on around me and cherish what I am given.

But a first time phone call from a dear bloggie friend was such a delight and joy. It just knocked me off of my feet. What an unexpected thrill and heart warmer on a day....just out of the blue clear sky (actually not it was raining to beat the band).

After the phone call, me and mine just chatted up a storm about what a fun experience it had been. I know some of you are thinking...wow, they don't get out much huh? But you must understand that we are intense people here. Full of big emotions. Full of a lot of other things too but our emotions and thoughts and dreams are BIG and because of that.....this little thing was BIG.

I have remarked in the past how this bloggieland adventure is so rich with love and truth and more love. Well when you finally hear the voice of someone that you have already fallen in love with them, their family, their lives, their ups and downs, triumphs and hardships and then get to speak heart to heart............WOW. I feel truly blessed.

Just thought I'd share.

10 comments:

  1. ~l♥ved every enchanting bit of your tea party! what a wonderful moment for you to have experienced...being here is pure joy and to embrace those you have stumbled upon and actually hear ones voice i can only imagine the swell of your heart! may it continue ot be a blessed journey for you...warm wishes and brightest blessings~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww... How sweet. So happy for you that you were blessed with a call from one of your dear Blog friends.
    Life is Good!!!!
    ♥ audrey

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh yes! i totally feel with you Linda!
    I'm an oversensitive person myself and am so happy with a bunch of my blogfriends, that i really want to meet them in person when i have the money to make a trip to the usa! you know that one of them is you! I'm soooo curious how you'll be in reallife ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know how you feel ;) And you said so eloquently [as usual]. Love ya!

    Vert word: bulsis

    I never get good vert words and usually end up muttering bulsis. [huh? did I do good? heehee]

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a delightful surprise!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's always so nice to meet a bloggie friend and talk to them on the phone. I'm glad it was a happy day for you. Have a great Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Some of my favorite folks are my blogging buddies so I totally agree with you that they enrich our lives and make life better.

    word vert: anvil. I have a caffeine headache so I'm going to take an anvil.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Conversations with you are right up there with chocolate cake!! LOL I too love talking to bloggy friends...my God, it's a wonderful break...again, like a chocolate cake with milk snack!!

    Love ya,
    G

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh such a wonderful moment it must have been! I only talked once at the phone with blogger friend a couple years ago, and it was so fun and sweet! Hmmm.. Also I had a phone call like one month or a bit more ago from another blogger friend that was... breath-taking!

    I know the feeling, blessed be for this unique time, Linda. Maybe someday we'l call each other too! :o)

    Kisses and love from us.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you. Thanks for taking the time to comment.