Saturday, August 14, 2010

The BEST compliment ever....and a side order of drool

I have a link for you to follow today as my posting for the day. http://girlichef.blogspot.com/2010/08/olde-baggs-roast-pork-on-sammich.html

When Heather asked me (not just me) for a "family" recipe of everyday food, I honestly could not think of anything I made that anyone else would even want to try. Every one does every day food.

After having read how my girl Heather at girlichef.....added to my recipe...took pictures and heatherized it....I'm looking forward to having my Olde Bagg pulled pork too. tee hee.

Read on lovelies....this is just such a special gift to me......thanks Heather....love you....glad your not an (_*_) and now after seeing the pix of RR, well GK thinks he is muy caliente tambien. She's in the club but who won't be........drool..........

10 comments:

  1. "heatherized"- LOVE IT!! The pleasure was all mine and I'm so blessed to have made a wonderful friend like you in this crazy world in which we live. Have a wonderful weekend...sweet dreams of RR ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't had breakfast yet and I want THAT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. NEW MEXICO? where I am from Bosque Farms

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love me some pulled pork - and the heatherized version is quite lovely, but alas, not for us. We don't do no stinkin' avocados in the east. :)

    Sorry we just don't like the texture, but I am sure for those that do - it would be mucho delicioso!

    Muy bien!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Linda. I was at girlichefs earlier and I seen her post. Great post, great samwich thanks to you. That's a great post about you. How sweet that you sent her those chile's. I found girlie through you from one of her posts and I must say, thank you. It's a great blog. Have a great weekend Linda. Take care. Oh, I love avacados. We have about 15 trees in buckets and about 3/4 in the ground and none have given fruit yet. oh woe is me. :((

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks awesome! I love pulled pork.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay and I love everyone of you who commented and are happy for me and my pulled puerco....but did not of you see the gorgeous man pix in this blog......ladies start your engines.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That sandwich made me drool - Now what am I going to make for dinner?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Linda...the sandwich was pretty...but the gorgeous guy was more my style...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Linda!
    you've been given an award! details over at my blog!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you. Thanks for taking the time to comment.