Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Happy Birthday Sweet Man


Here's to the man who will only drink American tea and coffee. To the man who has for the last 38 years given us, his family, his love, respect, concern, compassion and someone to believe in.

Thank you for being the best husband, father, Papa and best friend I will ever know.

Joe is the oldest of eight children, the father of one, the protector of many and the the rock, dependable and kind, trustworthy and loyal, tenacious and stubborn and a very good kisser.

I love you Sweet Man, Happy Birthday.

7 comments:

  1. A good man is hard to find and Joe sounds like the man of your dreams. I'm happy for you! Good for you for valuing him and letting him know it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday Sweet Man. Hope you enjoy your day. You're the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've got a great Joe over there. :) Happy birthday to him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Feliz Compleanos, Joe...huh, Happy Birthday, Joe!!! Hey, you and my SM are October babies...mine turns (in age, that is), Oct. 20th...sadly, I won't be here to celebrate, but I'm always good at making up for lost time...ok, woman, get your mind out of the gutter...that's not what I meant, well, ok, maybe, but not completely!!! One of the reasons I fell in love with him is that he loves chocolate!!! I've never known a man who loves chocolate...he's the first!!

    Love ya,
    G

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SWEET MAN!
    Give him a big hug from me :-)
    xoxo Donna

    ReplyDelete
  6. A belated Happy Birthday (how did this one slip by me???) to SM. Have a glass of American tea on me!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you. Thanks for taking the time to comment.