Wednesday, March 30, 2011

I have a new name.......

My new name is Sloopy Farkletush......DON'T LAUGH UNTIL YOU FIND OUT WHAT YOUR NEW NAME IS.

We all need a little stress-reliever! This only takes a minute.

Sometimes when you have a stressful day or week, you need some silliness to break up the day. If we are honest, we have a lot more stressful days than not.

Here is your dose of humor...
A. Follow the instructions to find your new name.
B. Once you have your new name, don't forget to comment and let me know what your new name is.
And don't go all adult on me now. My husband's new name is Crusty, daughter is Goober, granddaughter is Dorfus and grandson is Boobie. We are the Farkletush clan.

The following is an excerpt from a children's book, Captain Underpants and the Perilous Plot Professor Poopypants, by Dave Pilkey, in which the evil Professor forces everyone to assume new names...

So:
1. Use the third letter of your first name to determine your new first name:
A = snickle
B = doombah
C = goober
D = cheesey
E = crusty
F = greasy
G = dumbo
H = farcus
I = dorky
J = doofus
K = funky
L = boobie
M = sleezy
N = sloopy
O = fluffy
P = stinky
Q = slimy
R = dorfus
S = snooty
T = tootsie
U = dipsy
V = sneezy
W = liver
X = skippy
Y = dinky
Z = zippy

2. Use the second letter of your last name to determine the first half of your new last name:
A = dippin
B = feather
C = batty
D = burger
E = chicken
F = barffy
G = lizard
H = waffle
I = farkle
J = monkey
K = flippin
L = fricken
M = bubble
N = rhino
O = cat
P = hamster
Q = buckle
R = gizzard
S = lickin
T = snickle
U = chuckle
V = pickle
W = hubble
X = dingle
Y = gorilla
Z = girdle

3. Use the third letter of your last name to determine the second half of your new last name:
A = butt
B = boob
C = face
D = nose
E = hump
F = breath
G = pants
H = shorts
I = lips
J = honker
K = head
L = tush
M = chunks
N = dunkin
O = brains
P = biscuits
Q = toes
R = doodle
S = fanny
T = sniffer
U = sprinkles
V = frack
W = squirt
X = humperdinck
Y = chicken
Z = juice

Thus, for example, George W. Bush's new name is: Fluffy Chucklefanny and in fairness, Barack H. Obama's new name is: Dorfus Featherbutt.

And remember that children laugh an average of 146 times a day; adults laugh an average of 4 times a day.

Put more laugh in your life!!!!!! And as for the sparkle I promised....there you are all sparkly and smiling at your new name. tee hee. {after a bit of a neg bump in the road, being silly seemed the thing}

31 comments:

  1. well, if I use the name I use (my middle name) then my new name is Boobie Featherboob. If i use my actual first name then it's Dorky Featherboob.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My new name is Dumbo Chucklehump, and I believe my daily laugh laughter puts me in the category of really immature 13-year-old.

    Oh, my Piano Man's new name is Boobie Snicklebutt lol. I love my Boobie lol

    This was too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hang on Sloopy, Sloopy hang on....sorry I had to do that. Reflex action really. Mmkay, my name is Tootsie Chickendunkin. My Hubby Sneezy and I are taking the chilens(puppies), Goober, Doombah, and Dipsy to the beach this summer.AHAHAHhahahaaaahahahaaaSNORT ahahahahaaa!!! I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cheesey Farklefanny!
    Hahahahaha
    I love the little +s coming out of the cursor! They make your blog sparkly!!!
    ♥ audrey

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm now to be known as Cheesy Dippin Pants. Woot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dorfus Chickenhump waving to the crowd! Thanks for the smiles!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL....this is great fun :) Thanks for the mid-week laugh. Especially since I found out Mercury goes into Retrograde today.

    Sincerely....Dipsy Wafflesprinkles :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sloopy Gizzardbutt.

    Bwahahahahahahaha

    We're the Gizzardbutts...bwahahahaha

    Thanks OB I need the laugh. giggle

    ReplyDelete
  9. Greetings from the Dippinsprinkles at Toadstool Condo! We are, me - Zippy Dippinsprinkles and my other half, Funky Dippinsprinkles! Love it! What a cute, fun way to finish the morning!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good grief, call me Doombah DippinDoodle.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this...It reminds me of hobbits gone wrong. I'm now a Crusty Snicklehump...Sounds kind of dirty, doesn't it? ; )

    ReplyDelete
  12. who'd a thought my secret name was Sloopy Gizzardbutt? actually, I have known it all along in my heart, I've always felt like a Sloopy, or is that sloppy? whatever. I am glad you got a smile out of this silliness and that now you have shared that smile with us. Love the fairy dust following the cursor too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. this is cute...apparently i'm not, lol....i'm dorfus gizzard face:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. LMAO too fucking funny!!!
    mine is Crusty ChickenDunkin
    Mike is Funky Wafflehump
    Joes is Crusty Wafflehump

    Cracking up here !!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello, Sloopy Chickenboob here... A pleasure to make your acquaintance... XD

    This is hysterical... Thanks for a much needed giggle! ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  16. So lovely to meet you

    Hugs

    Tootsie Dippinchunks

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cheesey Farckleface here to say that this is going to be way confusing as daughter and her hubby are both Sleezy Dippendoodle. The son is going to love been know as Sloopy Farkleface. heeheeheewhoop! Thanks for the laugh, I really needed it. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  18. Now this was fun. Just call me Tootsie Chickentush. Where was this when I was thinking of a blog name?

    ReplyDelete
  19. aHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....I'm Fluffy Cat Humperdinck...quite fitting me thinks...It did lift my spirits and I needed that. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh my, I thought I would be different but it seems that I too am a Sloopy Gizzardbutt. *sigh*
    Actually, that name reflects how I'm feeling after learning we have landed in a dry county in Arkansas and I'm low on wine. Grr.

    I want one of them thar sparkle cursors.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi from Sloopy Catbrains! What fun ... thanks Linda! I do have to say that I laugh quite frequently ... my hubby, Sleezy Catbrains, is always running around saying the silliest things!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hey I am related to Jan and Linda.

    Welcome to the family Jan - Linda - I always knew we were separated at birth [many years apart, but....giggle]

    Hey soul sisters...we're GizzardButts.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Snickle Battyshorts-Catdunkin ...HA HA HA HA!! We get a kick out of Captain Underpants over here, too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thought I would stop in and say I am Dipsy Hampsterlips -


    I really wonder what hampster lips look like - -

    Thanks for the laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Dorfus Dippinshorts here. Pleased to meet cha!

    ReplyDelete
  26. How did you do the sparkles on the cursor...good stuff...from Cheesey Snicklehmp...

    ReplyDelete
  27. Oh my goodness...this was so much fun...it is after midnight and I'm totally laughing out loud...I am including this in everyones Easter card....thank you for sharing!
    Yours Truly...Doombah Chickentush

    ReplyDelete
  28. I want to play...I want to play :o)
    If you take my 'proper name' then I am
    BOOBIE DIPPIN-SNIFFER!!!!
    Which is far too rude for me...I'd have the Giant Troll after me more than he already is ;o)
    But if you take my 'OW' name then I am
    CRUSTY CAT-CAT :o)
    I think that's says it all about me eh?
    So much fun Lindy Lou...or should that be
    BOOBIE CAT-SPRINKLES?
    he he he he he
    As you can see I like mine with a hyphen ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  29. Allow me to introduce myself...Sloopy Gizzardsprinkles here...HA! Can you believe it? My new last name actually says "sprinkles". It must be meant to be. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  30. Ahahaha! I am now known as Snickle Chickendoodle! Hahaha! I needed that, thanks!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you. Thanks for taking the time to comment.