Thursday, March 31, 2011

Tell you what, I laughed my fanny off at your names.....

This whole new name post was so much fun. Every comment meant another laugh. I will have to keep going back to renew the great spirit that comes from all of you sharing your new names. Thank you for doing so. If you missed the post or if you want another laugh besides your own name from yesterday, just go back and read what everyone else did.

Too funny.

Tomorrow on http://yeoldecronesgazette.blogspot.com/ my other blog, I will begin a traveling Crone posting every Friday until she has no where else to visit. She will be going on trips with Sweet Man and I and will bring you her opinions of the locations to which we take her. I hope you will join us on our adventures of the traveling Crone. 

Yeah this is my knock off of the traveling gnome and Traveling Matt from the Fraggles of the 80's. Hey, I gotta play. Right??????

7 comments:

  1. I look forward to hearing about her travels : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mm, she is quite healthy right around the chest, huh? *grin* I hope she comes and visits me. We can play together; I make a quite convincing Red Fraggle. Don't believe me Traveling Crone? Check this picture out!

    http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1029965794819&set=t.1395580659&theater

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the travelling Crone. Have you met my new bear Travellin' Jack? He hit Ireland with me last weekend, and appears to have developed a rather worrying taste for Guinness and Jameson's ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you know you can get the Fraggle Rock series on CD...got some for the grandkids...they really like them as my kids did ...like your traveling crone... Cheesey Snicklehump says Hey!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Traveling Crone?? How cute she is. Looking forward to her travels.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good Morning! Your traveling crone is adorable hahaha What a cute idea :) I look forward to reading your posts about her travels and I hope you visit me :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore your traveling crone and cannot wait to hear of her tales! It does make me question myself though...why the hell haven't I been following your other blog??? I will become a new follower as soon as I post this comment. Woo-hoo!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you. Thanks for taking the time to comment.